Ben Affleck to not direct the DCEU Batman solo movie anymore

Home Forums Off Topic Ben Affleck to not direct the DCEU Batman solo movie anymore

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by shenyongo shenyongo 1 week ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    shenyongo
    shenyongo
    Participant

Well, something has certainly changed in a short span of time.
    – one week ago:
    https://youtu.be/rowm6DsI51E
    – about 3 weeks ago:
    https://youtu.be/s0rYY7sRleE

• This topic was modified 3 weeks ago by shenyongo shenyongo.
    • This topic was modified 3 weeks ago by shenyongo shenyongo.
    Ninety-Three
    Ninety-Three
    Participant

I don’t think I blame him for dropping out, I mean that has to be too much for him. I mean the DC Cinemaic Universe was just set out wrong to begin with, for The Man of Steel to be it’s shaky foundation. The executives at Warner Bros. seems to be bending over backwards to steer the ship to a giant iceberg.

I remember in 2013 that when the news of Ben Affleck was casted as Batman for the Man of Steel sequel surfaced, people were outraged.

2013: What Ben Affleck is Batman? No! It’s the end of the world as we know it!
    2017: What Ben Affleck is no longer directing the Batman? No! It’s the end of the world as we know it!

Oh yeah, there’s a fan petition to bring Zack Snyder as the director of The Batman. I’m not kidding.

• This reply was modified 1 week, 6 days ago by Ninety-Three Ninety-Three.
    shenyongo
    shenyongo
    Participant

I don’t think I blame him for dropping out, I mean that has to be too much for him. I mean the DC Cinemaic Universe was just set out wrong to begin with, for The Man of Steel to be it’s shaky foundation. The executives at Warner Bros. seems to be bending over backwards to steer the ship to a giant iceberg.

I remember in 2013 that when the news of Ben Affleck was casted as Batman for the Man of Steel sequel surfaced, people were outraged.

2013: What Ben Affleck is Batman? No! It’s the end of the world as we know it!
    2017: What Ben Affleck is no longer directing the Batman? No! It’s the end of the world as we know it!

Oh yeah, there’s a fan petition to bring Zack Snyder as the director of The Batman. I’m not kidding.

Same thing happened with Michael Keaton when he was first annnounced as Batman for Tim Burtons movie with people thinking he was a bad choice only to change their minds once the movie came out. Though I don’t blame people for being iffy about Ben Affleck as Batman when he was first announced for the role though considering the stigma the 2003 Daredevil movie created around the guy.

In other news, it now seems to be even more likely that Ben Affleck will quit being Batman after JL2.

• This reply was modified 1 week ago by shenyongo shenyongo.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.