Back From the Dead

Home Forums Member Spotlight Back From the Dead

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by KahunaDrake KahunaDrake 7 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    VelcroRaptor
    VelcroRaptor
    Participant

Damn, it’s been a while, hasn’t it? I kind of disappeared forever ago because everything went to shit (family deaths, acting gigs/fiascoes, financial shit, etc.), but hey, I’m back!

…Aaaaaaand yup. That’s about it. Glad to get back into the madness here. *cue amateur fanfare*

“We're actors — we're the opposite of people!”
    ― Tom Stoppard, "Rosencrantz and Guildenstern Are Dead"

LaughingMan
    LaughingMan
    Keymaster

Welcome back VelcroRaptor!

Mr.K
    Mr.K
    Participant

@velcroraptor Welcome back! How you’ve been?

"The world is merciless and it's also very beautiful."

VelcroRaptor
    VelcroRaptor
    Participant

@laughingman Thanks!

@Mr.K Hey there! I’ve been good, just getting things straight and all that wonderful shit. Don’t suppose I missed anything and everything interesting while I was dead? Also, glad to see you’re reviewing stuff now!

“We're actors — we're the opposite of people!”
    ― Tom Stoppard, "Rosencrantz and Guildenstern Are Dead"

Mr.K
    Mr.K
    Participant

@Mr.K Hey there! I’ve been good, just getting things straight and all that wonderful shit. Don’t suppose I missed anything and everything interesting while I was dead? Also, glad to see you’re reviewing stuff now!

I say there’s plenty of stuff lately with After Hours and Wild Cards audio podcasts getting posted like crazy and the whole CCS 3 Day Fan Stream I’ve been planning for a while now (It’s in the Off Topics forums if you’re interested in checking the details). As for the whole reviewing stuff, thanks for noticing and I’ve been reviewing stuff since 2012 (U used to write reviews on Movieweb until the owners of the site fucked us over and got rid of every user review ever written including all of my 168 reviews I’ve written for the site) and I set up a blog at Blogger (mind you, I’m still trying to figure out how to design and edit the blog post but I’m getting there) while also setting up another account on Letterboxed.

"The world is merciless and it's also very beautiful."

KahunaDrake
    KahunaDrake
    Participant

Welcome back, Velcro!

It’s been an eventful year but I’m sure you’ll get up to speed. Great to hear things are getting better.

How’s the whole actress thing going?

Are you going to be on the CCS Patreon?

Rabid ecstasy, 1997

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.