Alice Through The Looking Glass trailer

Home Forums Off Topic Alice Through The Looking Glass trailer

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Shinra Kuroki Shinra Kuroki 1 year, 4 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Mr.K
    Mr.K
    Participant

Oh God, it’s back! RUN!!

"The world is merciless and it's also very beautiful."

Nat
    Nat
    Participant

You know what would be great? What I would REALLY love? What the world NEEDS?! (What I actually thought the first of these films was going to be, and was therefore disappointed by?). A live action film of American McGee’s Alice, written and created in close partnership with American McGee. That would be a dream come true for me, not this emo Disney Flumph fest :/

(And as a side note, if that were to ever actually happen, and if American McGee was looking at this right now, I’m an actress, so- just saying 😛 )

- There was a signature here... it's gone now...

Shinra Kuroki
    Shinra Kuroki
    Participant

Alice in Wonderland is not supposed to have a moral. It’s about a dream/delusion experienced during an opium trip. The fun of Alice in Wonderland is from how nonsensical & obtuse Wonderland is. There is no insight, no elucidation about the human condition, just a bunch of furry & beauty all before it all ceases & comes to an end.

"Now, I’ve forgiven the world and myself, too. I teach myself to smile again. One day I’ll get there, I know I will. Even if it takes me not nine, but nine hundred lives." -Susan Ashworth from The Cat Lady

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.