Adam Sandler vs. PacMan: Pixels Movie

Home Forums Off Topic Adam Sandler vs. PacMan: Pixels Movie

This topic contains 7 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Mr.K Mr.K 1 year, 9 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    KahunaDrake
    KahunaDrake
    Participant

Kind of reminds me of a certain Futurama episode…

Will I watch this? Certainly, but probably not in theaters. Isn’t much of a loss since I barely go to the movies nowadays.

On a side note, PacMan is freaking adorable. Even if he is eating everything in sight…

Rabid ecstasy, 1997

Mr.K
    Mr.K
    Participant

Don’t really have hope for this film since the Grown Up writers and Happy Madison are in charge of this. Plus, the movie will never be as badass as the short that the film is based on:

"The world is merciless and it's also very beautiful."

KahunaDrake
    KahunaDrake
    Participant

LoL, yeah, I remember that animation.

IDK I will watch it out of curiosity even though Adam Sandler films have been really sucking it lately.

I’m not gonna spend money to see it that’s for sure.

Rabid ecstasy, 1997

Mr.K
    Mr.K
    Participant

Too bad I have to spend money on Pixels cause someone has to review this baby to Movieweb and since I do like the short, I might give this flick a chance.

V-Tundra
    V-Tundra
    Participant

OH, GOD NO.

Here’s the 2 main things that will show you if a movie will blow without the need of having to watch it:

1.-The guy who made Jack and Jill, 8 Crazy Nights and Grown Ups is directing it.
    2.-Happy Madison is in the credits.

I’d just wait for the scheisse storm to pass, and watch the movie online in case there’s something decent out of it.

"The universe is one big joke, and the joke is on us"

Mr.K
    Mr.K
    Participant

@venatortundra You DO know Chris Columbus never directed Jack & Jill, Eight Crazy Nights and Grown Ups right? Chris Columbus is directing this movie, not Dennis Dugan (director of Grown Ups and Jack & Jill) or Steve Kearsley (director of Eight Crazy Nights, even though he is not to blame for this film).

V-Tundra
    V-Tundra
    Participant

@Mr.K

Yeah, sorry, I don’t know why I keep confusing all of them. With all those movie being terrible, I often confuse one with the other and another with the other. Still, this being a Happy Madison film, I’m very skeptic about it.

Heck, even this being a Happy Madison film made me forget the guy who directed Home Alone is doing this! Dammit!

"The universe is one big joke, and the joke is on us"

Mr.K
    Mr.K
    Participant

@venatortundra No worries, it happens to me too sometimes.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.