A Conversation

Home Forums Member Spotlight A Conversation

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by KahunaDrake KahunaDrake 1 year, 11 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    KahunaDrake
    KahunaDrake
    Participant

“The phallus…the male symbol of power, domination, and virility is everywhere in our society. Guns are phallic, skyscrapers are phallic, lamp posts are phallic, joysticks are phallic, TV remotes are phallic, tampons are phallic…”

It was 7:30 in the morning and I haven’t received my daily dose of caffeine yet. When I boarded the metro, I did not expect a loquacious woman with a phallus obsession to engage in a one-sided conversation with me for 30 minutes straight.

She continued to ramble incessantly.

“What is the nature of the phallus? It is the universal symbol for the penis…the male sex organ…”

God! What is her deal with dicks?! Was it a verbal tic? Was she sex-starved? I really couldn’t tell. All I could do was bite my lip and try my damndest to quell the bloodlust rising within me.

“The phallus is aggressive. It penetrates, oppresses, and destroys. Therefore, my fellow women should rise with me to fight the phallus and the male dominance it represents…”

Teeth punctured my bottom lip. Blood started to drip down my chin. Fuck.

The woman placed her hand on my shoulder.

“What do you say, sister? Will you join me in this righteous war against the phallus?”

Phallic symbols. I started to laugh. It began as a dark chuckle but slowly descended into an unhinged cackle that would put the most hardened lunatic to shame.

“What is so funny, my sister?” she asked.

“I think you missed an example of a phallic symbol.” I snickered.

“Really? Please share.” she replied eagerly.

I promptly flipped the double-bird at her.

Rabid ecstasy, 1997

0megablaster
    Participant

We live to play and let's players play to live. Life isn't easy but it sure is fun.

KahunaDrake
    KahunaDrake
    Participant

Well, the video is removed…

Yeah, just a little fictional piece I wrote illustrating the illogical hysteria that is modern feminism. These people act like anything remotely symbolic of the male gender is out to oppress them.

I hope I illustrated that in my own sense of messed up humor.

Rabid ecstasy, 1997

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.