A Barbie Movie starring Amy Scumer?

Home Forums Off Topic A Barbie Movie starring Amy Scumer?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Mr.K Mr.K 3 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Ninety-Three
    Ninety-Three
    Participant

Looks like Amy Pascal is at it again. I foresee drama coming ahead.

Mr.K
    Mr.K
    Participant

God, do I want to punch this cunt in the face. She’s the embodiment of mediocre female actresses who everyone is looking up to just because they think she’s breaking new grounds for being “progressive” despite Schumer literally insulting her fanbase, stealing jokes from other better comedians and not to mention she can’t act for shit when her performances are so fucking forced. Not to mention she wants to make Barbie into a “progressive feminist” icon since Amy Pascal wants to shove her feminism agenda down into people’s asses again (guess she didn’t learn her lesson with Ghostbusters 2016) and you know what’s gonna happen? Schumer will turn the Barbie movie into a goddamn political war again cause nowadays, every person in the world wants to turn movies into political propagandas rather than being good products right!?!

At this point, these people like Amy Schumer & Pascal are going to make female roles even more homogenized if we keep this false fantasy of making every female character “empowered” in order to not offend women everywhere which is insulting considering women are actually sick of this bullshit trend and just want female characters to be likable like the male charcacters. Why? BECAUSE THEY’RE GODDAMN INDIVIDUALS WE WANT TO EITHER BE WITH, RELATE TO OR HAVE FUN WITH THROUGHOUT THE FUCKING MOVIE!! I can write characters regarding their genders to be badass, complex and engaging without pandering to some millennial propaganda shiftiest no one cares about. But hey, what do I know? I’m just a 23 year old movie, anime & cartoon fan who hates women right?

*points out Major Kusanagi, Michiko, Furiosa, Mary Poppins & Mrs. Frisby as being his favorite characters amongst other*

"The world is merciless and it's also very beautiful."

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.